At Heart-Hugs, we are passionate about natural living. Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions you have on babywearing, cloth diapering or eco-friendly living, in general!
Earth Day Sale
In honor of Earth Day, we are offering 15% off as well as DOUBLE rewards points! To learn more about our new rewards program or check your points balance, log in to your account and click on MyRewards. Offer ends today so hurry on over to Heart-Hugs and take advantage of the savings!
Subscribers to our newsletter are usually the first to hear about our sales and special offerings! Sign up HERE.
Make Every Day Earth Day
Going green doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Every little bit helps!
Here are some of the Heart-Hugs family’s favorite eco-friendly tips:
- Use reuseable grocery bags, snack bags and water bottles.
- Make your own natural cleaners for your home. Did you know that spraying surfaces with vinegar and then hydrogen peroxide kills as many germs as bleach? Baking soda also makes a great scouring agent. An added benefit is that homemade cleaners are extremely cost-effective!
- Use cloth diapers or elimination communication. Not only does it cut down on landfill waste, it protects your baby from being exposed to harsh chemicals every day. We have tried a wide range of brands/types of cloth diapers and are happy to provide information and recommendations even though we don’t yet carry cloth diapers at Heart-Hugs.
- Shop at your local farmer’s market or participate in a local coop.
- Pay your bills online.
- Wash clothing in cold water with an energy-efficient washing machine.
- Recycle! Most cities have single-stream recycling now which makes it so easy!
Those are just a few of the multitude of ways to protect the Earth, as well as your loved ones! We would love to hear your favorite tips for going green! Please come and share them on our facebook page! If we each commit to making just one eco-friendly choice for the coming year, together we can have a huge impact on the environment and the Earth we are leaving behind for our children!
We still have some KoKaDi Sterne Rosarot (Rosarot Stars) left. These limited edition stars are so striking. Don’t miss out!
Now in stock and ready to ship:
On the way to Heart-Hugs:
DIDYMOS has had some amazing limited edition releases lately! Their hemp wraps are very popular and, once broken in, are so cushy and supportive!
Check out these new hemp releases:
These arrived in the U.S. on the 18th so estimated arrival is end of this week/early next week. For those that have already ordered, they will be shipped to you via priority mail as soon as they arrive!
The popular Ginkgo pattern now with Hemp: DIDYMOS Ginkgos Linden
These left Germany on the 19th. Transport generally takes 2-3 weeks so we should have them sometime in the beginning of May.
And a new Pfau release! DIDYMOS Pfau Lime Green with Hemp
These should arrive at Heart-Hugs around the middle to end of May.
DIDYMOS Natural Hemp India: We were able to order some more NHIndia so grab them while they last!
These should arrive around the middle of May.
You’ll be excited to see that we were also able to order a few more DIDYMOS Orient! These arrived in the U.S. on the 19th and should be making their way to Colorado soon. 🙂
Check out the DIDYMOS Limited Editions Page to see what else is still available!
Our Tula stock is running low but we will be placing another order around the end of the month. Please e-mail me if you have any preferences on print and size (standard or toddler) so that I can make sure to include them in our order!
Have a great Earth Day!